Logiwa WMS is a leading cloud warehouse and inventory management software that focuses on the inventory management and order fulfillment needs of retail and e-commerce small businesses.
We are backed by leading North American and European venture capital firms.
Logiwa WMS searching for an innovative VP of Marketing to join our growing company. As the VP of Marketing, you will develop brand and marketing strategies, delegate tasks to the marketing team, set and achieve targets, and establish relationships with the media and clients. You should be able to build relationships with a variety of professionals. To be successful as a VP of Marketing, you should be a keen multitasker and who thrives in a competitive environment. Outstanding candidates have extensive marketing experience and are able to make decisions under pressure. This role will report to the CEO based in Chicago, IL.
- Own and improve Logiwa’s demand generation engine, including marketing automation, SEO, content marketing, website, lead scoring, segmenting and nurturing to support a fast growing sales team,
- Optimize and drive marketing strategies from analysis and insights,
- Build, lead, retain, and motivate a world-class, marketing team
- As part of the executive team, translate company strategy and business objectives into strategic and tactical marketing direction.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience,
- Former SaaS Marketing experience is a must,
- 12+ years B2B marketing experience, preferably in a startup environment,
- 6+ years of enterprise software experience (WMS, SCM,ERP, Accounting, CRM etc)
- Track record in building successful B2B software marketing functions and teams,
- SaaS industry experience, ideally with understanding of the evolving digital marketing landscape,
- Proven track record for developing B2B growth marketing strategies that deliver tangible business results,
- Experience with Hubspot marketing automation is required,
- Have designed, crafted and organized integrated campaigns such as webinars, email marketing, digital across the entire customer lifecycle,
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
You have a deep understanding of product marketing
- Ability to perform deep research, understand value proposition and recognize the differentiation by segment and persona,
- Ability to operationalize product management insights driving effective campaigns, sales enablement and positioning,
- Ability to quickly understand technical aspects of the market, derive messaging that speaks the customer's language and act decisively,
- Well versed in content marketing and knows how to create and execute a content strategy.
You have strong demand generation abilities
- Deep understanding of Content Marketing and SEO optimization,
- Track record of creating demand generation at scale via multiple segments and personas,
- Holistic understanding of a go to market motion and sales funnel.
You are data-driven, quantitative and have an experimentation mindset
- Strong analytical abilities shown through knowledge of key marketing metrics suitable to a SaaS Company,
- Ability to derive insights from key metrics to drive change,
- Experience in leveraging product led growth tactics along the buyer's journey,
- Marketing technology savvy, thus comfortable in engaging prospects, driving conversions, collecting and traversing data and processes through the appropriate technological channels,
- Clear testing and optimization mentality, with experience relentlessly pursuing improved performance across channels, campaigns, and stages of the buyer's journey.
Strong communication, collaboration and leadership abilities
- You will see yourself as a natural leader, able to influence, recruit and mentor others within and outside of your team,
- You will be a hands-on coach that recognizes their team’s strengths and weaknesses, improving the performance of the whole team,
- Open and transparent communicator, able to engage with internal and external stakeholders,
- Experience influencing key stakeholders to ensure the brand vision is adopted throughout the whole organisation,
- Shows creativeness to develop new motions and has an ability to think from first principles, understanding how to unblock the bottlenecks in the buyer's journey,
- Active on social media and eager to engage with audiences,
- Values diversity, equity and inclusion, will embrace and prioritize it, and make it part of their culture,
Understanding of enterprise marketing and ABM strategies
- Experience communicating enterprise marketing strategies and tactics, including leveraging off-line channels (e.g., partners, events, direct mail) and content/tools throughout the buyer's journey,
- Clear understanding of ABM strategies and the ability to work collaboratively with Sales, Customer Success, Product, to coordinate valuable, personalized experiences to drive engagement and conversion at a targeted set of accounts.