Logiwa WMS is looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join the finance team in a challenging, fast-paced environment. This position provides an opportunity for an established, broad-based Finance Manager to join a team that is reshaping how finance can support a rapidly evolving and growing business. As a Finance Manager leading these efforts, you will have an overarching view of the Logiwa WMS’s solutions portfolio as well as the journey toward SaaS/Subscription business for the partner organization. This role will partner across multiple functions including Finance, Operations, Customer Success leadership. This role will report to the CEO based in Chicago, IL.
- BA/BS Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or related field.
- 8+ years of progressive finance experience, with a strong preference of having directly supported large enterprise sales organizations, or in support of a software/Saas business.
- Develop and own the evolution of partner SaaS/Subscription metrics; i.e. ARR modeling by Route-to-Market, Net Retention Rate tracking and Consumption reports by partners.
- Strong financial acumen including experience with cost, budgeting, and variance analysis.
- Energetic self-starter who thrives in ambiguous, fast-moving environments with evolving technology and business model trends.
- Strong analytical skills, financial modeling capabilities, and ability to think strategically.
- Known for being intellectually curious and mentally agile.
- Demonstrated the ability to manage/execute the details and also see the big picture.
- Understanding of CRM tools – Hubspot and Salesforce preferred.
- Strong Excel skills.
- We are open to a remote working environment for this opportunity.
- Lead day-to-day partnership for your products across Engineering, Product Management, Sales, and Finance to drive best-in-class SaaS profitability.
- Identify and drive cross-functional cost efficiencies including resource optimization, architectural improvements, and pricing recommendations.
- Partner with Engineering to optimize timing and magnitude of new cloud investments.
- Drive prioritization of investments across SaaS and establish a path towards steady-state cost goals.
- Partner with product management to support end-to-end product planning and long-term steady-state profitability strategies.
- Manage the financial health of products and regions through insightful reporting, accurate forecasting, and long-range planning aligned to steady-state gross margin targets.
- Hands-on ability with analytical tools & systems.