Logiwa WMS is a leading cloud warehouse and inventory management software that focuses on the inventory management and order fulfillment needs of retail and e-commerce small businesses. As we are growing rapidly with double-digit month/month growth, we are looking for a highly motivated Onboarding Engineer who would share our passion to scale this mountain with us!
We are backed by leading North American and European VC firms.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional who has excellent communication and customer management skills and has the ability to manage the entire implementation by leading project design sessions, understanding and analyzing customer business requirements, training customers, and providing go-live support – all within the defined time frame of completion.
- Lead customer meetings to understand the customer’s business requirements and accurately configure the products to meet these requirements,
- Assist in the translating of business requirements into technical design documents using Microsoft Visio, Word, Project and Excel,
- Logiwa by continually motivating customers and ensuring project timelines are met,
- Successfully manage multiple and simultaneous projects meeting concurrent deadlines by functioning as a liaison for customers, support team and the sales team,
- Delight customers by completing their implementations successfully, on time and within budget
- Collaborate with project teams (internal and external) to deliver status updates, resolve project issues and design solutions,
- Quickly ramp up on new releases and product functionality to ensure successful implementation of these features for customers
- Provide go-live support, including on-site visit and training, knowledge transfer, and documentation,
- Support the sales team as a technical sales consultant when necessary,
- Analyze product development requirements and provide functional requirements documents,
- Conduct project hand-off to Logiwa support team
- BS/BA in Industrial Engineering, Business Management, Supply Chain, Information Systems, Operations Research, Logistics, or similar fields a combination of experience and education/training equivalent to a four-year college degree,
- 2-years of Engineering / Product Management within a SaaS( Service -as-a-Software) organization,
- Previous experience in a role directly interacting with customers, preferably related to implementation or project management,
- Ability to measure key warehouse management metrics, identify opportunities vs risks,
- Project experience – Analysis, configuration, implementation, training, post support,
- Prior experience in supply chain technology space especially warehouse management is plus,
- Strong problem-solving, communication, and customer management skills,
- Demonstrated ability to learn new concepts quickly and work hands-on in a team environment,
- Mobility within the States for an on-site visit.